Release & Waiver of Liability
- I claim full responsibility for my own health and well-being. I will not participate in any form of training with Miglena unless I am in good health. If I have prior injuries, I agree to first seek the approval of a qualified medical provider before enrolling in a program of any kind with Miglena Lafchieva.
- I understand that there is risk present in any type of physical training. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity, be they foreseeable or not. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Miglena Lafchieva from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in any program offered by Miglena, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Miglena Lafchieva.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
- I acknowledge that if am injured in any way during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Miglena Lafchieva on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read it and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Group online classes are held via video conference - Zoom. You will need a good wifi connection and a laptop/tablet/phone to stream the class.
For the pole classes additionally you will need a pole. For the stretching classes you will need 2 yoga blocks (alternatively books, stools or chairs) and a strap (alternatively a towel).
You can register here for group classes.
You can book one drop-in class – up to 2 hours before the class starts. Or you can buy a discounted coupon (package) which you can redeem for certain classes of the current month.
After purchasing a coupon (package) you're given a code which you can then use to book the classes. Coupons and packages are valid for the current month only, as the schedule changes monthly.
There are no limitation of spots for group classes.
The classes will be recorded on Zoom (only the speaker view) and the recordings will be made available for streaming for 7 days after the live event.
Regarding private lessons please contact email@example.com to inquire information about payment and conditions.
CANCELLATION POLICY - GROUP ONLINE CLASSES
No refunds and cancellations can be offered for group classes.
Recordings of all live classes are available for 7 days, if you’ve missed the live class or the scheduled time doesn’t suit you. The recordings are available also for the people who’ve attended the live classes.
In the case of medical issues that last longer than 7 days, a class credit can be applied to a future date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before your credits expire.
Monthly packages are valid for the current month only. Drop-in credits are valid for the class they’re bought for.
CANCELLATION POLICY - PRIVATE ONLINE LESSONS
No refunds can be offered for private lessons. They can be rescheduled to a future date a minimum of 24 hours before the appointment start time. Please contact email@example.com on time to schedule a new appointment.
Private lessons don’t expire.