I hope that you’re healthy and that the current situation isn’t affecting you, your family or your business badly.
(Although it’s hard to imagine that any business will remain unaffected. 😐 )
If your biggest concern right now is that you’re stuck at home and that you’re missing your pole classes, then you should consider yourself lucky. Some people have bigger problems.
Personally, I feel lucky! 🙂 Do you?
However, if moving and exercising is what keeps you sane in the first place, now isn’t the best time to stop. Quite the contrary.
Furthermore, if it helps you manage chronic pains or anxiety disorder, then pole-isolation is a BIG problem.
In the last few years of creating videos and online programs for pole dancers, I’ve realized that for the right people at the right time my work can be very helpful and empowering.
Here’s an overview of how you can use my material to take advantage of the times of social distancing.
Have a pole at home? Work on this:
- 15 spins into climbing beginner to advanced – Perfect for building up conditioning on the spinning pole.
- Pole Flow series all levels – The focus on one body part will help you develop awareness and expression in your body.
- Beginner Flow Choreos all levels – Improve your dancing skills by putting things together into a beautiful choreography.
Looking for smth without a pole?
- 15min Flow Warmup beginner and advanced version – More fun than your regular fitness warmup. These routines will help you make your movements more soft, elegant and dance-like.
- Lower abs workout for inverts all levels – Condition your body for stronger and cleaner inverts! Just uploaded this video to YouTube, which is part of my spinning pole program.
- Pole Flow series all levels – These videos contain exercises without the pole for arms, hands, head and chest expression.
Want to take your pole skills to the next level? My paid material can help:
- Spinning Pole Demystified online program – Learn the techniques for a continuous spin momentum and for controlling your speed, without stopping and starting over again. Dance your climbs, perfect your inverts and refine your transitions. Move past standard tricks and start creating unique routines.
Upon request I’m making my top program for intermediate/advanced level students available again for purchase for a limited time. You get a lifetime access to the videos and you can work on them at your own pace. Have a look at what’s in the course.
- 1:1 Skype Lessons – If you’d like to take your pole skills to the next level, but no classes or tutorials seem to match your level and abilities, I’d love to help you through Skype. According to your pole experience and your goals, I’ll make a customized plan for our training. You will get progressive steps, immediate feedback and assignments for your home training, so that you can progress at a pace that suits you best.
I have free slots for Skype students. Write me an email, if you’re interested.
Unfortunately I can not offer „corona-discounts“ on my paid material, because this is my bread and butter. But I offer 60 days money-back guarantee on the spinning program, if you notice that it’s not right for you.
If you’re having financial difficulties at the moment, let me know. We could figure out something that works for both of us.
So, how’s your training going so far and what’s your plan for the next days?
Let me know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply